Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day One

Good moursome foursome,

Today I got the tram to work. It was very busy and I didn't like it. I did listen to the entire trainwreck summer playlist though, and composed C an email, which kept me busy.
Then, seeing as I got to work 20 min early I had a very nice coffee. It's much cheaper here. $3 for a large at a cafe. You should all move here for that reason alone.
I then spent all morning being trained in a system I've used for 3 years by someone much dumber than me who's used it for 12 months. She's now well trained in how to use this system.
I'm now having lunch in a Korean restaurant and emailing my clan who I miss dearly. Even though they don't email me much. There are a million little restaurants around here, the price war is tremendous. Beats the expense and monotony of Hampton Rd hands down.
My container arrives today, and I'm looking at apartments too. It's sunny here, I wish I was too :(

Y, did you ever make it work?

E, how did the cupcakes go, cupcake?

C, do you think we should make that photo into a T shirt? Where's my mail?

BrownCow

No comments:

Post a Comment